• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

A new Linux and POP OS user

suntex

May 7, 2019
New Zealand
Hi guys, I have been using Linux on my laptop and desktop for over a month now and I still remember how satisfied it was to wipe my whole Windows 10 partition on both machines :ROFLMAO:. I have used Linux before when I was doing my CS degrees as I needed it for learning Hypervisor and some Unix stuff. However, I decided to be Windoes free recently because I got tired of using Windows and how heavy it was on my computers. I started using Ubuntu 18.04 then changed to 19.04 after it came out. Once I was almost 4 weeks in the Linux world, I started to look at other distros and see what other OSs offer. I discovered POP OS from some youtubers' reviews and got interested to explore more because of its name and goal "Aiming for developers" (as a dev, I felt like a home for me after seeing this). After few days of researching as well as hoping between Ubuntu and POP OS, a final decision was made and I pull a trigger to run full POP OS. Now I am running POP OS 19.04 on both computers as my main driver! 🎉

Reactions: anzan

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
Hi suntex, and welcome aboard. I'm glad you're liking Pop!_OS.

suntex

May 7, 2019
New Zealand
Thanks guys and Im glad to be part of the community!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shroomster