• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

Activities Overview Color Contrast Way Too Vague in 19.10

jasonwalks

Nov 6, 2019
I just upgraded to 19.10, and noticed that the color contrast in the Activities Overview has become so vague that it's really hard to see which of the search results I'm choosing. I've tested this with different wallpapers (background), bright and dark, and it's always very vague.
Hope this can be changed.

Otherwise, really enjoying Pop OS as usual.
Thanks much for the work.

Attachments

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
@isantop or @mmstick would know for sure, but I think that is not Pop specific. More likely it's a GNOME DE configuration. The best place to get any results concerning how dark it is would be GNOME project.

Now, if you're not happy about it and you're capable of editing the .css files for gtk, it would just be a matter of locating the correct entry and changing the transparency amount.

jasonwalks

Nov 6, 2019
@isantop or @mmstick would know for sure, but I think that is not Pop specific. More likely it's a GNOME DE configuration. The best place to get any results concerning how dark it is would be GNOME project.

Now, if you're not happy about it and you're capable of editing the .css files for gtk, it would just be a matter of locating the correct entry and changing the transparency amount.
Thanks for the reply. I'll go checking there too.
I'm also fine with tinkering with the .css files as well.
Still, it'll be a breeze if all just work out of the box.

Man, just got to say it, really love the color choices of Pop OS, even the forums here look a lot better than most.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krige