• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

Blog about my experience with Pop and my Serval Laptop

Gnuserland

Jul 2, 2019
write.snopyta.org
Hi All,

after ten years of Debian I decided to make a change and since the moment I am a System76 laptop owner I decided to give to POP!_OS a chance, I also decided to leave a footprint about my experience, hence I opened a blog where you can read my misadventure... 😛

As you can see I am using a federated network, I am not looking for tracking, clicking or monetizing my content, I want just sharing and giving back, if you like it you can follow me on Friendica: gnuserland@social.isurf.ca

So far I can I'll write something interesting about POP! and Linux in general oriented to the graphic design, I've just started... ;)

Gnuserland

Jul 2, 2019
write.snopyta.org
I've just learned a couple of things today and now the blog is better paginated, I hope that this can help the reading... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmaks