• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

Hello!

Asmido

Apr 26, 2019
Bavaria, Germany
Hello everybody!

My name is Felix and I'm a 21 years old computer science student from Bavaria, Germany.

I've discovered Pop!_OS only a few weeks ago and decided to give it a try when 19.04 came out. And what can I say, I'm really happy with it. Great design, super simple installation and finally a proper integration for switchable NVidia graphics! Saying that, Pop has already become my daily driver distro for my uni laptop which means I'll mostly use it for note taking and programming. And I'm also looking forward to installing and setting it up on my desktop, when I find the time to, where I'll use it for programming and gaming.

While that means I'm super new to Pop!_OS, I've had my experiences with quite some other distros like Manjaro, Arch, Fedora, Solus, Elementary and of course Ubuntu.
Over the years however, none of those distros really satisfied me. Pop seems to be the best mix for me and I'm looking forward to what the developers will come up with next :D

evertiro

Keymaster
Developer
Founding Member
Nov 21, 2018
Aurora, NE
evertiro.com
Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you're settling in, feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shroomster