• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

Hello

smd3

May 11, 2019
Good morning,

I thought it'd be nice to stop in here, before posting a question. I've been using a System76 Lemur for probably a couple years now, and replaced Ubuntu with Pop_OS shortly after it was released. I've been sort of a Linux Hobbyist for many years, althoughI never really progressed past the novice level. I made the permanent switch to Linux as a full-time OS when my MacBook Pro was showing it's age. I didn't want another MBP because of some of the issues they seem to be having with the keyboard, and I don't like the direction MacOS seems to be heading.

Thanks!

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
Hi smd3, and welcome. I agree with you about disliking the direction of MacOS. I dislike Apple's overly aggressive business model more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shroomster