• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

Hi, Pop!_Citizens

justXuX

Mar 29, 2019
Moldova
Hi guys, first of all thanks System76 and community for being awesome. Name's Ion (translated to English "John"), I live in not so popular country named Moldova (between Ukraine and Romania). I came into IT world through gaming, so part of me still likes to play games. I stepped into journey with PC's in 2007 aged 14 and in Linux from 2011, first distro was Ubuntu 11.10. A small local company made a demo of Web development and they talked about Linux. I tried it the same day I got home and like it so much that I forgot about gaming for some time (months). It was a long journey and thanks to that I learned so much compared to Windows. Now I'm a developer and I'm using Pop!_Os full time, because it's awesome. I'm interested in AI and Machine Learning and I think working with machines will bring us further as a species, but do not forget about people around you, because Reality is a system too, not binary tho :p. Pleasure to meet you all.

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
Hey, welcome aboard! I know you've been here a while and I want to say thanks to you for the creative, balanced knowledge you share with us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shroomster