• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.
  • Happy New Year!

I'll get straight to the point.

When I started Pop!_Planet, I launched it because I saw a need for a centralized community for Pop!_OS. To be frank, I never expected the level of popularity it has achieved. Over the last year, we have gone from under 50 users, to almost 400 users. That's awesome! However... it also comes with a downside. We are rapidly running out of disk space on our server, and the bandwidth costs go up every month.

Pop!_Planet is not affiliated with System76 in any way, and is funded completely out of pocket. From day one, I said that I'd never use on-site ads (I hate them as much as you do), so the only monetization we get is through donations. Right now, the donations we receive don't even cover our overhead.

I know that most users will ignore this message, and that's ok. However, if even a few of our users are willing and able to donate a few dollars to help offset our expenses, it would be greatly appreciated.

Support Pop!_Planet

Thank you for your time,

Dan Griffiths
    Pop!_Planet Founder

Question How do i Upgrade recovery partition ISO from 19.04 to 19.10 without fresh install of Pop OS

Jessica Sinclair

Oct 20, 2019
How do i update recovery partition with latest distro from 19.04 pop os to 19.10 pop os?
My recovery partition has 19.04 Pop OS but i want to replace it with 19.10 Pop OS without having to install a new 19.10 Pop OS as i have already upgraded my OS to 19.10 - i dont want to lose my home data.

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
I don't think that is supported yet. @mmstick will know for sure though - He created the daemon. Make sure you do back ups before anything else if the data needs to be kept.

Members online

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liozek