• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

Question Like and Like

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
lol, I work here and I want to know too! :p Maybe the answer is "There is too much to like!"

@evertiro, which is the preferred method of thumbs up?

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
Well, it doesn't have to be "Like and like" only. They can be combinations of whatever is in both sources. So the question could be asked, which source of emoji is better t use? The Bigger set inside the text field has a larger variety. The smaller set found in the bottom panel take up less real estate. This is new since the upgrade, there only used to be one visible source of emoji.

evertiro

Keymaster
Developer
Founding Member
Nov 21, 2018
Aurora, NE
evertiro.com
The "smaller" one is the one built into the system. The two larger ones are an extended like system we implemented to add a bit more variety to the "like" options. TBH I just forgot to hide the original one...

Reactions: sudorm-rf

Members online

No members online now.

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weltknoten