• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

My PC won't boot after installing pop

Kimochidayo

Sep 14, 2019
Hey, I recently got a new PC that my dad gave me. It was running on Windows server 2012 r2 so it was definitely not an ideal os. I wanted to change it to the POP Os and installed it. I successfully went through the installation stage but after I restarted the PC to boot they system it had a warning screen(which said something about drivers). Being the stupid person I am i went into bios and messed with the SCM option and when Itried to boot the system nothing comes out of the screen. I have restaryed my PC several times and nothing still comes out of the screen. Can anyone help me put?? ASAP(I'm pretty desperate here, my dad has his angry face on for the whole day)

Members online

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reclusivescavenger