• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

New article: Tuning the encryption!

Gnuserland

Jul 2, 2019
write.snopyta.org
I continue my series on POP!, today I wrote how unlocking the second disk "automagically" with a key instead of a password!

Check this out!

Gnuserland

Jul 2, 2019
write.snopyta.org
Thanks, I fixed some typos. It doesn't matter how many time I read before to post... Always I leave a tons of typos... o_O

derpOmattic

Pop!_Muse
Trusted User
Founding Member
Nov 23, 2018
www.patreon.com
No problem. Your writing is intelligible and intelligent so we get the message, but as a suggestion you may want to engage an editor if you want a professional polish on your pieces. I'm assuming, hopefully correctly, that English isn't your first language. An editor could help with grammar and make it a little easier to read in English by proof reading. That is not a complaint by the way, just a suggestion if you're worried about spelling and the like.

Gnuserland

Jul 2, 2019
write.snopyta.org
Even if I live in the US I am not a native English, by the way I don't have any presumption to write professional articles in English, I am just sharing my experience trying to write in English the best I can, in the very few spare time I have... 🙃

Members online

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reclusivescavenger