• Pop!_Planet is still very much under development. Data for the wiki is being sourced from the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis, along with a bunch of completely unique content specific to Pop!_OS, and sourcing, converting and updating that content takes time; please be patient. If you can't find what you're looking for here, check the Arch Linux and Ubuntu wikis.

Pop!_os on my new Darter Pro

echeadle

Apr 18, 2019
Utah
My experience with my new Darter Pro running POP!_OS 19.4 has been fabulous. It really is a "Do Anything (tm)" :) machine. The variety of software I can get is huge. From Astronomy to Video editing, no matter what I want to try I can find something that will work. The only issues I have had were minor network issues. One of them was more about the vpn than the network setup on the machine. I think network setup could be made easier or more bulletproof, but for me with a few minutes of support that came quickly from system76 support, it was taken care of. I am very pleased with my purchase and I have found I am using my work machine, a Macbook Pro, less and less as I move projects over.

Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KinshipCourier